Monday, February 15, 2021

2D Autocad For Civil Structural Shop Drawings











About:

Hello! Sir/Ma'am,



I'm Eriq, for 50$ starting price, I will do your full shop drawings for Civil and Structural, I have 20 years of experiences doing Civil Structural Shop Drawings. Completed 40 ORDERS for different Clients.



My Services:



From skeletal sketch of Staad, to Autocad Shop drawings of Steel structures, Steel platforms, Steel Piperacks, I will do the plans, elevations, sections, connection details, MTO (if applicable) and foundation details. (for your Petrochem projects).



Reinforcement bar details for any concrete structures.

Truss details for fabrication. connections thru member support.

PDF to Autocad dwgs.



My Skills:



Autocad 2D for Civil and Structural, Excel, PDF to Autocad.



"Order Now"



Message me for project descriptions and information needed for a project so we can start without any delays.

If you like my service pls, kindly like my gig by clicking "Favorite" button from top right corner.



Thank you and Good Day Sir/Ma'am.

Reviews


:

He is very professional and very patient with my orders. Thanks so much for your help! I will definitely be coming back .

:

Great detailed turnaround as always.

:

Easy to work with and very responsive.

:

Thanks - as always good communication and followed instructions.

:

Precise, accurate, & followed standard formatting. Very good Work, thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment