Saturday, February 6, 2021

An Amazing Pencil Drawing Of Anything For You











About:

Hey!! This is my new pencil drawing GIG! I love to draw, and here I wanted to mix realism with imagination to make any kind of drawing, something a little more free to do anything that passes through your mind! Don't be afraid to ask, I'm always free to create!



I can make illustrations for:

  • T- shirts
  • Book covers
  • Invitation cards
  • Gifts
  • tattoos



THE MORE THE BETTER!



This is a special offer of 10 drawings or more! Ask me about this!! (for stories, books, cards and whatever else you can think of!) 



 I hope your offer!



Reviews


:

She is terrific to work, I have done 15 pictures so far; we have another 6 to go. She is thorough, and does a fabulous job. Thank you.

:

continues to be great to work with; she is illustrating a book for me; we have done a lot of work together; great job!!!

:

easy, as usual

:

She did more than 20 pictures for me and they were all great. Terrific artist to work with.

:

Great work!! Would definitely hire again! A++++ Quick turnaround time and high quality communication/attention to detail. Hire and tip!




No comments:

Post a Comment