Sunday, February 7, 2021

Create Vector Art Perfectly Whatever You Want











About:

Lovely and cute vector art in this style!

If you need vector flat art illustration, cover/banner/poster designs, storybook illustration, game assets, or game designs then you have come to the right place. Order now and get eye catching Illustrations.



Please read the following:



1. Message me and tell me your requirements

2. Start the order

3. I draw the vector you need!

You will get your ordered design within 48 hours or you can use my gig extra and get it delivered within 24 hours.



I provide the source files as:

ai /eps format for Adobe Illustrator CC, with request for lower version if stated.



I deliver the files in JPEG and PNG with transparent background.



Have any question or wanna discuss the deal ? Don't hesitate just send me a message, I look forward working with you!

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

It is a pleasure to work with mladjaart. She created 6 illustration I use for a flamingo brand. Her delivery was fast. The quality was better than I expected. I also enjoyed the way she communicated. Initially, I posted a request. From the 50+ freelancers that applied mladjaart was the one that understood the request the best.

:

It is a real pleasure to work with her, great communication and high quality! She is an amazing illustrator and I will definitely hire her for my next project!

:

The designs look very clean and professional. I really like her ideas and works.

:

Just a great experience!

:

A pleasure working with mladjaart! Very talented, efficient, and of course humble artist. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment