Saturday, February 27, 2021

Draw A Comic Book For You











About:

Time to turn your comic book or graphic novel idea into a real project and bring the pages to life? I can make a full illustrated sequential art/comic page for you!



Each person has it's favorite way of writing their stories, and I have worked with different scripts structures before. We can talk about this to reach the best results turning your ideas into a great comic.



About my process:
1. You, the Buyer, send me a message telling me about your project and the script.
2. We will discuss script, character design and storyboard.

3. I'll create and show you a basic sketch for the art sequence.
4. After your approval, I will start the lineart and colors.



Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm open to talk and help you with your ideas and the way we can work together!



Please, send me a direct mesage before ordering.



Matheus HQD

Reviews


:

Absolutely brilliant! I spoke to over 15 different illustrators about this project and matheushqd was by far the most consultative, communicative, and completely understood what I was looking for. I'm really happy with the work and I'll definitely be using him again! Highly recommended.

:

Updates made in a timely manner

:

I love this guy's work..

:

Always a pleasure.

:

The best!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment