Friday, February 5, 2021

Paint Concept Art, Illustrations And Character Design











About:

I will paint mainly landscapes, but I can also paint and create character designs such as monsters or creatures. I'm more focused on medieval fantasy topics but SF or anything else can also be done. I would love to have some challenge when I'm doing some of your commissions. I have different styles but I mainly focus on a painting render, with brush strokes and textures. I'm able to do realistic landscapes too.

Reviews


:

He communicated with me and we made changes together during the process to make sure I got what I was looking for. Absolutely gorgeous.

:

Fantastic environment and tech concepting!

:

Exceeded my expectations, and delivered remarkably fast. Great communication and a great artist :)

:

Perfect delivery!

:

Very fast work and perfect execution!




No comments:

Post a Comment