Monday, February 1, 2021

Draw Whatever You Want











About:

I will draw whatever you want and send you a file of it. You can put it on Instagram, Facebook, on your refrigerator or give it to a friend. The price is per figure/objects in the drawing. You can't reproduce or sell the image and this isn't the place to order a logo but I do those as well if you're interested. 



Please, contact me first before you order a gig! 



If the offered packages/prices are out of budget please feel free to contact me and negotiate. 
Just inbox me with your work details and I'll get back to your ASAP.

Reviews


:

Pretty much what i described

:

Awesome to work with, quick turnaround, and a great product. Very happy

:

good job very good

:

A great human and a talented artist, I look forward to working with Grimdrops again.

:

Super happy with the drawing. Can't wait to have it printed and framed.




No comments:

Post a Comment