Monday, February 8, 2021

Draw An Anime Character











About:

I will draw a professional bust illustration in my style <3 I tend to do anime stuff the most but I am also good with a western cartoony style if needed! (Chibi or certain animes styles are fine too!)

I will draw any real life person or fictional character, references are also very welcomed, however i am also comfortable with working off descriptions ^^.

I can do nsfw, but only with hidden genitalia, nothing pg21. Please message first for this category <3

Can also do furry art/pets, happy to help design a character too if necessary!

If you have any other questions feel free to leave a message! I am almost always available to talk ^^. Lastly I tend to post the comissions I do on here on my instagram page @trampledbaby .Please let me know if you would be umcomfortable with that and I will not post it anywhere!

Thank you for reading, enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe <3

Reviews


:

Absolutely phenomenal work! She gives unparalleled attention to detail within your request and tries her absolute best to give the most satisfactory product. She's extremely nice and a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my drawing request. Expect to be blown away with any masterpiece she completes for you!

:

The seller followed my reference picture extremely well and it turned out better than I thought it would. I would 100% order from them again!

:

Beautiful! Everything came out beautifully, their work is amazing and I am more than happy with the final product! (*¯ ³¯*)♡ Thank you so much!

:

Second time ordering from this seller and I love the result! Definitely worth your money.

:

This is the third time working with trampledbaby and every time she's delivered amazing work. Recommend 100% :))




No comments:

Post a Comment