Sunday, February 7, 2021

Create A Bespoke Branded Isometric Illustration Design











About:

Hello, I am Rachael :) a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I have been working as a graphic designer for the past 6 years (for numerous international brands and London-based agencies) I have a background in Fine Art which leans quite nicely to digital illustration. 



Isometric drawings are beautiful examples of 2D images manipulated to look 3D. This is achieved by adding a 30 degree angle applied to each side. I find these work particularly well to illustrate products or processes. Brand colours can be designed and applied accordingly. 



I work with you to distinguish the main goal behind your illustration (where is it going, who is it aimed towards, brand guidelines etc...) and what objects you would like to include. Once we have consolidated your brief, I will send a sketch for approval (which is digitally drawn on my iPad). Once you are happy, I will start creating the digital vector drawing and colour accordingly. 



I have a thorough approach to briefing to ensure I fulfil your expectations and there are no surprises along the way :) 



I am also a skilled animator, so please let me know if you want to add movement to your illustrations. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment