Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Create Unique Children Book Illustration











About:

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting my gig.

*please message me before placing an order*



I'm a professional illustration artist and doing my BFA from the best university in my country. I've been working on-



1.children book illustration



2.book cover illustration



3.flat vector illustration



4.movie based illustration



As a fine arts student I can assure you the most UNIQUE and ORIGINAL illustration for your desire project. As much as I work professionally, I really love what I do. That's why I believe every piece of my artwork has an artistic value. now I'll let you know a little about my working process.



*learning your project properly so that I can work with a clear concept.

*having your approval on the layout

*Discussing your preferable art style and color

*showing you the final project.



i will also provide : FAST RESPONSE and FAST DELIVERY.

as i am also a graphic designer i can do the BOOK FORMATTING works for you, if you need. clients 100% SATISFACTION is my best priority.



 I will deliver you the print ready file, CMYK color profile and all the details for printing. you will also receive source file( psd / ai ) and mock ups. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience and my vision of what I want was brought to life.

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear 😊

Seller's Response:

It was delightful to work with Sadia, her service is prompt and accurate and she has been a really lovely person to work with. Sadia is a talented artist and I loved how she brought the project to life. She really went the extra mile to make sure I'm happy. Thank you so much Sadia! Now I need to hatch another idea so we can work together again.

:

Sadia is the best and her illustrations are beautiful. I've enjoyed working with her and illustrations for my book are almost completed. She's a doll and can deliver so don't hesitate when choosing her. I highly recommend her service to anyone seeking quality work at a great price. .

:

Great communication. The ideas I had were brought to life. She worked diligently and honestly. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment