Thursday, November 12, 2020

Design Concept Art With Environment











About:

I can provide artwork book illustrations, detailed environments with characters. I can also do perspective drawings, landscape and cityscape. The gig demonstrate my ability to turn well established work of fiction into my own unique style. My area of specialty is science fiction.

Reviews


:

Artist did a great job communicating and delivered what he promised.

:

delivered concept art.

:

Working with Farhanbashirart was incredibly easy. I had a lot of revisions and concepts and he took them all with ease. I would definitely recommend working with him on any project. He brought my idea to life!

:

Great working with you again, as always outstanding work!

:

translated my idea perfectly & in a timely fashion...




No comments:

Post a Comment