Saturday, November 28, 2020

Childrens Book Illustration Or Illustrations











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig 

I have experience of 5 years in children book illustrations. I will make very beautiful kids friendly illustrations. 

Prices:

My prices are very affordable. I charge $15 per page of children book illustration. (1 or 2 characters+background) If there are more than 2 characters than I charge $20 per page.

What I need from you:

I need every page illustration instruction for children book illustration. For example 

Page 1: A girl is watching TV in her room

Page 2: Mom is calling her from the lounge.

It means you have to explain the background and the action of character. Most important the size of the page.

You have to explain character age, background and the scene.

I can do:

·  Children book illustration

·  Children book cover

· E-books

·  Character illustration

NOTE: You will get 2 free revisions :-)

Please discuss about your children book illustration details before placing an order. Thank you

Regards: Graphic_tones

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She does excellent work. She was able to take the images in my mind and make them a reality in my first children's book. I will be using her service for future books and projects. My book has 16 double pages, 1 title page and cover page. size 8.5x8.5, full color. She was very diligent about getting the project completed on-time. We agree to up to 3 changes per page and most pages were exactly what I was looking for the first time, but I had a couple changes on a few pages as the flow of the book evolved once I saw the images designed. But she worked with me on my vision, which was great. I'm so excited about the book and how awesome it looks.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer

Seller's Response:

She communicated greatly although I could not get the image I was describing with the little girl. She does beautiful work! I just couldn't get my image through.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your review

Seller's Response:

The illustration wasn’t bad but it took too long to make the changes and the turbans on the characters were still not to standard. I think she tried her best.




No comments:

Post a Comment