Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Create Pixel Art Or Pixel Animation For You











About:

Please, text me before ordering to get the best results.



You will get high quality exclusive pixel artwork for your project!



I can create bigger than 100x100 pixel art - just text me!

I can create Pixel Animation (simple or complex) for you (with hourly rate $15 per hour).



Let me know if you have any questions! I'm always up for making you a custom offer to better suit your needs.

Reviews


:

I'm blown away at the quality of the art Alisa made. She delivered her work on time and was very professional. The quality of her work far exceeded my expectations and I'm going to use her services again in the future!

:

The artwork was done faster than expected and it was exactly what I wanted. I'd definitely recommend it and I'll probably be coming back to get more work done at some point.

:

Alisa continues to be one of the best values you can find on fiverr. Her quality for the price is unmatched and I've returned to her 3 times now. Strongly recommend.

:

Good product and clear communication! Very pleased with product.

:

Love the attention to detail!




No comments:

Post a Comment