Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Make Any Pixel Art You Need











About:

I will create ANY pixel art you need!

I support all sizes and styles and can provide animations and effects.



I have worked on many pixel art projects over the last 2 years and have over 7 years experience with the Unity game engine. If you need art for your project, whatever it may be, I can help!



Don't forget to view my other Gigs!



Ordering is easy and I'm available now to provide your pixel art needs for your project!

  • Provide me with your Concept and Needs.
  • Let me know the ideal size of the image you need.
  • Define a time frame and deadline if needed.



Feel free to contact me before ordering. I'm always happy to answer any questions that you may have and can also provide a custom offer for those who need it.



Let me know if you need help with image sizes for your project.

Reviews


:

This was my second time commissioning art from Benvictus. He clearly paid close attention to the specifications provided and created an excellent piece of work meeting all of my criteria. His services are worth the money and live up to a professional standard.

:

Seller went above and beyond expectations! Work was done very fast and he even provided extra frames of animation. Looking forward to hiring again in the future!

:

Benvictus has been very available for communicating about and understanding the project I had him work on. He followed all of my specifications and clearly made great use of the references provided to create a high-quality and professional piece of work. I definitely intend to work with him in the future and recommend that others do also.

:

Very good work. Great communication. Will definitely work with him again!

:

This was the best thing I could've ever asked for, cheap, yet so good. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment