Sunday, November 29, 2020

Draw Your Fantasy Map











About:

I create maps for books, print, games and more! If there's something specific you'd like, go ahead and click that contact button to the right.



I draw every detail by hand so you are guaranteed a unique map tailored to you and your world design.




*I retain the right to display finished maps for promotion + portfolio purposes. If you need to keep your map private, just let me know. *



About Packages:



  • Finished artwork will be delivered in JPEG format.

  • File size will be hi-res A3 (11.7"x16.5") 300DPI. If you need any other size for your purposes, please let me know before placing an order so I can be sure I'm able to accommodate you.


Extras Offered:



  • Color will turn your map into a textured, colorized version. 
  • Commercial Use will grant you a commercial use license.
  • Additional Figure will add a custom drawing to your map.

  • Extra Fast Delivery will guarantee a quicker delivery.
  • Additional Revision will give you additional revision requests.
  • Custom Icons/Compass will provide custom icons or compass.
  • Aged Sepia or Grayscale Tone will turn your map into a shaded version.


If you are not sure what to choose or have a commission request, please contact me for a custom offer. 






Reviews


:

Sarah didn't just create a map; she created a work of art! She was very patient and professional throughout the course of the project, and I would highly recommend her. For those of you looking for something custom and detailed, she does an amazing job, and the more details you give her - the better your map will be!

:

We wanted a fantasy map made of our downtown location and the seller was able to design something that met our needs and provided the exact unique look we were aiming for.

:

Thorough, on time and an amazing artist. The way she brought my world to life was just... incredible. Highly recommended!

:

Great work!

:

Absolutely love how this turned out. Can't wait to get it in my game!




No comments:

Post a Comment