Monday, November 9, 2020

Draw A Cute Anime Chibi Head











About:

Welcome and thank you for checking my gig!



This gig is for chibi head as in the portofolio,



[Notes]

*please inbox me before order:

  • Details of character (hair style, eye colour, expression, clothes, etc.)
  • Other requirements



I can do :

  • Fanarts / OC/ Game character
  • Your portrait (or friends, lover, idols...)
  • You and your pet/ pokemon
  • Chibi head
  • For additional figures, please message me and I'll send you new offer







*If you start an order, 

I'll send you a basic sketch first and make sure if you like it!





My English is pretty basic,

please excuse me for the inconvenience.



Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

It was my first time using fiverr to order an art piece and I’m glad it was with kokolieh! Hes very communicative and got exactly what i wanted.

:

Seller was super communicative and provided exactly what I was looking for! Super happy with the final product, will definitely be working with them again!

:

Working with this seller was amazing, the artwork is so cute! And the plushie is even better than I expected! :)

:

Very nice and easy to work with! Awesome art and was done super quick! I'll definitely be back to order again!

:

Very good communication, very fast and nailed it at the first sketch. Thank you very much. I will come back for other stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment