Friday, November 20, 2020

Create Cute Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hello there, glad you found me!, and thank you for checking out my cute children book Illustrations gig! :)



i create illustration for children books and anything you can think of. for this gig the illustrations are more cartoony, if you want something realistic i can create that too!. I can create illustrations in different styles. If you want something specific you can send me an example and I'll try to match that style. I always provide a high resolution images.
For special requests other than the above,please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

you can also check out my other gigs for more!!!.



Thank you very much, i look forward to hear from you and hope we can create great art together! :)



thank you

have a great day

bamanimax!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He communicated with me for all details to ensure that the designs met my specifications. He could have been totally annoyed with me due to this being my first time at this process and he was not. He was professional throughout the entire process.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, for the work and honest feedback, it is a pleasure working with you

:

Excellent work once again!

:

Thanks you did a great job capturing my vision

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment