Monday, November 30, 2020

Create Colourful Illustrations For You











About:

Hello! I am offering to illustrate colourful graphics for you!



About Me :

- Very versatile when it comes to design style and through working together, I am able to bring your visions and ideas to life. 



- Great illustration sense as I have a 6 year fine arts and design background in School of the Arts, Singapore. 



About the Process :

- In the first round, I will provide a rough sketch, so you have control over what's going to be made from the very beginning.

- After the sketch had been coordinated, I will begin to work on it and keep you posted by sending pictures for quick reviews until you are 100% satisfied with the illustration

I look forward to working with you and bringing your visions and ideas to life! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment