Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Draw Minimalist Black And White Illustrations











About:

These black and white minimalist illustrations are perfect for tattoos, website graphics, or a present for a loved one. 



For colored or more detailed versions please visit my other gig! Thank you!



About the seller:

My name is Melinda, I am a freelance graphic designer located in Hungary. I am currently studying at the Hungarian University of Fine Arts.



About the progress:

-in the first round, I provide a rough sketch, so you have control over what's going to be made from the very beginning.

-after the sketch had been coordinated, I work on the clean vector lineart, I also send a picture for a quick review



Reviews


:

Thank you for bringing my vision to life!

:

Good job always! She has Perfect detail and sense. I’m very satisfied

:

Worked well to make sure the final product was what was ordered. Great drawing skills! Look forward to working with again.

:

Perfect thank you!

:

Melinda is talented in her attentive work and invested in the missions entrusted to her. I will place all my next orders with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment