Friday, November 27, 2020

Illustrate A Magical World For You











About:

Hi, my name is Romi and I'm a professional illustrator.

I am highly experienced and skilled with various mediums, techniques, and styles.



Throughout the past years, I have been illustrating books, magazines, greeting cards and more.

Throughout my art, I will create you a magical world in my unique style.



I am eager to work with you and create the special illustration of your dreams!



All illustrations are in a high resolution (300dpi).



~Note 

In order to start working, I need a description of your project, characters, colours, and background. After we discuss the details I will start working on your project.

I'll first send you a pencil draft in order to make sure it meets your vision and after your approval, I'll start working on the actual illustration.

* You will have 24 hours to approve the sketch.

All illustrations used for commercial purposes must credit me under the name Romi Lindenberg



Contact me now or order today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adore this images we produced Romi has such a talent! Anyone looking for a illustrator and designer will adore her. superier talent!

:

Romi took a vague idea I had and turned it into a masterpiece. She's always been a joy to work with and is a brilliant artist! This was my second comission with her and definitely won't be my last. I look forward to working with her again!

:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad to hear this! 😊🌷

:

Beautiful work!

:

Romi_lindenberg is one of the most talented and nice people I've ever worked with. She is considerate and will take your idea and put it in print. I highly suggest her if you are looking for a beautiful illustration.




No comments:

Post a Comment