Friday, November 20, 2020

Create Amazing Graphic Art











About:

We can develop amazing graphics for your project! Our artists are some of the best in the biz! Let us bring you idea to life for less, fast! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I sent in some art in a pdf format to get it redone. The art they delivered back was wonderful. Great art and very nicely done! My only problem was that I received it back in a different pdf format than I had sent, which was unexpected. They did do the art work quite well but were unable to deliver it back in the same format I had sent. Other than that they were very responsive, professional, and on point.

Seller's Response:

This client was very unfair to our team. They hired us to create graphics for their book. At the end when we delivered. They attempted to sneak in extra labor for our team to fully arrange their book for them. This is not what we were hired for. Unfortunately we are now stuck with their low rating. Future devs. Beware!

Seller's Response:

The artist did a great job; I highly recommend the sellers gig.

:

These are perfect for my needs. Thank you

:

They are very quick and have been very helpful. Its always a good time working with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment