Thursday, November 19, 2020

Produce High Quality Patent And Trademark Illustrations











About:

Hi.



My name is Jason and I specialize in patent and trademark illustration. I have 10+ years of experience working with the largest patent law firms in Boston and New York City, and have produced drawings for clients such as Proctor & Gamble, Yamaha, Suzuki, and more.



I have a clear understanding of up-to-date USPTO patent and trademark drawing requirements, as well as a genuine love for technical illustration. Together, these two traits produce sharp vector drawings that have a traditional pen-and-ink feel.



I can produce drawings from rough sketches, 3D renders, photographs, prototypes, and detailed specifications.



I take great pride in my work and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.



Services offered:

  • Utility patent drawings
  • Design patent drawings
  • Provisional patent drawings
  • Trademark illustration


Software used:

  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Acrobat


You'll get:

  • Friendly and clear communication
  • On time delivery of artwork
  • 1 or 2 rounds of revisions depending on chosen package
  • A PDF package of your drawings along with source files

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience all around! Jason really understood my product and designed professional patent illustrations. Definitely an expert and professional in his field. I will be hiring Jason for all of my future projects. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Tony. It was a pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Repeat customer, for a reason.

:

Top notch service and quality. I will be using this service again, guaranteed!

:

As advertised. Looking forward to future work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment