Thursday, November 26, 2020

Draw A Detailed Line Art Illustration In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, welcome to my world of detailed line art illustrations.





I deliver clean line art illustrations in JPEG, PNG and (depending on your preferred package), ILLUSTRATOR .ai or .eps file format for resource file. 



Just tell me your needs, and watch me serve to the best of my efforts.



I can also Include color attributes to your plain line drawings.



I assure you of a top quality vector line art illustration designs and prompt delivery.



100% money refund if I am unable to meet your satisfaction.



LIST OF LINE ART LINE DRAWING SERVICES I OFFER:

  • Image Tracing
  • Line art Logo
  • Patent illustrations
  • Original Illustrations (Not tracing, done from scratch)
  • Infographics
  • Custom Line art 
  • Fantasy Map art
  • Character Designs and Portraits
  • Hand drawn Designs
  • Animal designs
  • Objects illustration
  • Abstract Arts
  • Single Line Drawing



N.B: If your needed design is complex (like in the cases of custom original illustrations and highly detailed designs) a custom offer, higher than stipulated prices in the gig packages will be issued.



DO NOT PLACE ORDERS FOR CUSTOM MADE,SUPER DETAILED DESIGNS ON THE BASIC PACKAGE. NO REFUND IF YOU DO.



Regards, Anthony.



LINEART, VECTOR, ILLUSTRATION, DRAW, LINEART

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really like the drawing only the waiting time and no photos while the drawing was being solved, otherwise ok.

:

Tony was incredible... I was blown away by how quickly and accurately he nailed this project! Communication was quick and clear, he got to work with no hesitation and aced it on the first shot! I highly recommend Tony's work and I'll definitely be coming back to his services for sure! :)

:

This was such a pleasure working with him. He took our suggestions and exceeded them. Very pleased and a very talented person! I will be using him again for A LOT of work!

:

100% incredible! Artwork and communication some of the best I have come across. Wish I could hire Tony full-time. :)

:

delivered ahead of time agreed, and it looked better than i expected. Im really happy to have asked this job to tony. thank you, a really great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment