Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Draw You A Historical Map











About:

I can digitally illustrate historical concepts for you on a map. From basic textbook-style illustrations to complex researched concepts (see my Madagascar Plan map above), I will work to create an illustration that suits your needs.

This may be useful for:

  • Presentations
  • Essays
  • Books - perfect for non-fiction.
  • Teaching - illustrate dry PowerPoints for students with graphics that are engaging and informative - or use on print-outs.

I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Inkscape. I have access to a wide variety of secondary sources and have a degree in History.


Feel free to shoot me a message! I am fairly flexible and relaxed in regards to revisions and discussions of what exactly you need.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Elaborated map, done very well and fast, thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. And thank you for the tip, it is appreciated :)

:

pleased with delivery, quality work, thank you!

:

Lazdona's work is outstanding and no matter how difficult it may be to try and convey what you want, he gets it straight away. His talent for creating bespoke maps is exceptional and I can't recommend his services highly enough to others.

:

Thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment