Saturday, December 5, 2020

Design A Unique Custom Sub Badges Twitch For You











About:

Hi friend, Welcome to my show



I will design a custom sub badges twitch for you with my unique and fantastic style.

If you are currently in need of a new sub badges for your twitch,

you have come to the right place.

we will help bring your idea into art. more precisely digital artwork.

of course, we will provide the best service and results with high quality to you.



 The services we offer;



  • Sub Badges With 3 sizes (72px,36px&18px)
  • With Transparent PNG format.
  • 100% Original Design
  • Best Quaity & Unique Design
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Best Service.



Get free consultation

If you have issue or something to discus,Dont hesitate to contact me.



Note

  • We will send sample PNG Preview File Just before we send transparent PNG file
  • We will send all transparent PNG files if you agree and if there are no more revisions.
  • We will process all your order files into transparent PNG (72px, 36px and 18px).
  • The final file (ready to be uploaded) will be sent via MESSAGE INBOX after you declare your project as "COMPLETED"


Feel free to check out my Portfolio to see the art styles we produce.

Thank you

have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m literally speechless how OGBAStudio worked with me! He gave me details, ideas; and on top of that I added more creative ideas and he just made it all happen! Amazing! This makes me for sure want to buy again!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting Ogba Studio. I really appreciate this cooperation.

Seller's Response:

Honestly, This guy is super talented and amazing. I'm defiantly working with him in future. Amazing communication with amazing attitude. I gave him the discerption I wanted and he was so creative. I %1000 recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting Ogba Studio. I really appreciate this cooperation.

Seller's Response:

The work he does is absolutely spectacular and I will definitely be shouting him out. Very high quality work and such a nice person! 10 stars out of 5 for sure. Keep up the amazing work because you got talent.




No comments:

Post a Comment