Saturday, December 19, 2020

Illustrate Pictures Of Animals For Childrens Books











About:

Hello!



I am a digital illustrator with ten years of professional experience.



I will create illustrations with unique and original animals for children's books or projects of any kind. I can also design just characters or mascots for your brand.



If you are interested in my work, please contact me before placing an order. I would like to know in advance your needs.



My way of working is through 3 steps:



  1. Pre-production (sketch-design)
  2. Production (art production)
  3. Delivery (file export)



Step 1 and 2 include revisions and correction cycles or minor adjustments.



At each step there will be communication between the illustrator and the client to guarantee the desired product.



With me you will get high quality work!

Reviews


:

Even better I imagined. A genius. Highly recommend him.

:

Fue muy fácil hacer las coordinaciones, por la experiencia que tiene, todo fluyo. Recomendable.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment