Saturday, December 19, 2020

Cute African American Childrens Book











About:

First of all about my experience , i got rich experience of 13 years in illustrating children's book,

I will draw African-American themed Illustrations for your children's book. 



I will Illustrate very eye catching illustrations for the children's book since i know exactly what children's like with my experience in this field.

  1. $10 Gig includes up to Three Characters and a background with full color, . Its Wonderful offer for 10$.
  2. $15 Gig includes up to five characters and a background in standard , offer includes licence and source files , Amazing offer , if your story attracts me i will give discounts.
  3. $20 Premium Gig includes up to six characters and very beautiful background which i can grantee the success for your book with my Premium illustrations.
  4. adding text will be extra. 


 quote may change based on the page descriptions since some drawing if its harder to draw then quote will also changes





Please Contact me;

1. before you order kindly please contact me and  tell me how many total pages are there .please give a simple descriptions .

2. if you order without contacting me sometimes some works i dont use to take .



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with ambadlkumar was an enjoyable process. I look forward to working the remainder of my book with this seller. Awesome work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

The illustrations from this Artist was done with precision. Anyone would be most satisfied with the work she does. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Great experience with seller! She is very detailed in her work and has what it takes to make exactly what I what I envisioned in my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment