Sunday, December 27, 2020

Cartoon Characters Or Youtube Thumbnails











About:

I will draw cartoon characters and thumbnails for YouTube.That is primary focus for something else contact me directly first.







Reviews


:

I absolutely loved working with the Mr. Midnight! Although our time zones differed drastically he still managed to have a quick turnaround and great communication! And on top of this, his skill at thumbnails is unrivalled to anything I have ever seen before! 1000% plan to buy again!

:

did an amazing job, and got everything down to the detail! I had one slight problem, but after communicating with him more, he quickly fixed it!

:

This is fantastic!! This is THE guy to go to for thumbnails. His work is incredible and he gets it done insanely fast. I’ll be using him for everything from now on!

:

Easy communication, fast delivery, and incredible quality artwork! If you're looking for a thumbnail artist you can't beat bobbymidnight! Thank you!

:

Second time ordering from bobbymidnight and he once again managed to make an outstanding thumbnail. Definitely give his gig a go because in my opinion, they’re the best of the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment