Sunday, December 6, 2020

Turn Your Ideas Into Illustrations











About:

Hello,
Welcome to my gig, where I will digitally illustrate or draw whatever you want.


I am a graphic designer and illustrator with 25 years of professional experience.
I make illustrations such as: T-shirt prints, children's books, logos, characters or caricatures, pets or pets, and also illustrations or drawings according to your need or reference image.


What you should expect from me:
- High quality service;
- Creative illustration;
- Fast delivery;
- Commercial use;
- Professional service.


Packages:
1. Basic - $ 10 - Line Art
2. Standard - $ 30 - Flat color illustration.
3. Premium - $ 60 - Color illustration with application of light and shadow.


I do the service according to the requirements of your job, so it is advisable to contact me before placing an order.


All packages include commercial use.


I am super easy to work with and I want to be able to help you in your business.


Emerson Caldeira
Graphic designer and illustrator.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment