Thursday, December 3, 2020

Hand Lettering Phrase,Quote,Text,Logo Or Anything











About:

I'm freelance Graphic Designer with 5 years + high levels of knowledge within the Adobe Creative Suite programs, most notably Illustrator and Photoshop. 



Looking for a Typography Quote  Designer? 



Hand lettering, Calligraphy, Swash,Brush,  Script Font writing ? For any purpose ? Company Or Store? Or Personal Purpose ? 





YES!! :) I'm here to help you through creating awesome Hand lettering design. 

Extremely High Quality & Precision. 24/7x Delivery.



My Exclusive Services For You:



  • Hand Lettering .
  • Vector Based
  • Glyph Elements.
  • Swash Floral Elements.
  • Script Font Variant.
  • Elegant Matching Font.
  • Hi-Res Transparent PNG + JPG.
  • 100% Commercial Use Rights
  • Wall Art Design


Why Me?:

  • Professional Designer
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast Response
  • Full Client Support
  • Timely Delivery 


Hit The Order Button NOW & Let's get started  : Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shanta de was extremely easy to work with. She understood exactly what I was asking for, and there were a few extra details that I wanted, and she understood without any confusion. She was on time and produced a beautiful final product. I highly recommend her.

Seller's Response:

The client was great too! communication was so fast. thanks for using my services

Seller's Response:

Shanta was very easy to communicate and work with. She was open to my request for changes (mostly due to additional text in the information I sent her) and made the changes quickly and exactly as required. Very happy with the finished work. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Client response was too fast and so co-operative.

Seller's Response:

i didnt explain my vision well but this artist worked with me well and patiently ... i am super happy with my delivery, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment