Thursday, December 24, 2020

Draw Food And Product Illustrations











About:

Hello there, I'm Reem!



I illustrate food, products and other items in my semi-realistic style. The illustrations include as many items as you order and are sent to you transparent and/or with a single color background. A background, quote of your choice and/or more items/food/products can be added as extras.



I will need -

  • Description of how you want the illustration to be (include background if necessary)
  • Photo references if necessary



You will get -



  •  High resolution illustration
  • .PDF, .PNG or .JPEG format



Thank you so much for your orders. I hope I can make your vision come to life! If you like my illustrations, please follow my instagram account: @reeminikin. Thank you so much for supporting my freelance illustration business! It means the world. <3 

Reviews


:

The delivery was absolutely perfect again! Thank you!

:

Professional, great communication, excellent product!

:

Fantastic work.

:

perfect communication again, with an eye for the detail

:

Perfect communication, she really understood what I need




No comments:

Post a Comment