Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Make Creative And Beautiful Children Book Illustrations











About:

ABOUT THE GIG
Illustration is my passion so I would be more than happy to work with you and turn any idea you have into a beautiful illustration, and I am always open to bringing my ideas to the project. My illustrations can be used in many ways such as: greeting cards, invitations, children's books, gifts, and more.  We could start with an idea that you dreamed up or that you saw.  We can start with images that you like or even with pictures. Working in various artwork designs, creating new characters, and expressing through drawings is my passion. 


WHAT´S INCLUDED 
- High resolution file in jpg and/or png

- Print version and web version

- Revisions so that we make sure you are happy with the final work

- Ideas and design suggestions if required



So don't hesitate to message me! We can talk specifically about what you need, just drop me a message.  Let's create something wonderful together! 

Thanks, 

Thushari



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfYNcfJS_Dmxo6pYtGc5qeg



https://www.facebook.com/olari.Sketchystories/



https://www.instagram.com/olari_sketchy_stories/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thushariherath illustrated my book "Kayden and Kennedy Fight the Corona Blues". I couldn't be more pleased. She is fast, very responsive, hard working and creative. There is a bit of a language barrier at times but we worked together closely and ironed out all the kinks without issue and in a short amount of time. She is so polite, affordable and her work is incredible. We will work together again.

Seller's Response:

This seller does great work. Communication was an issue -- both in terms of language and timeliness. The seller also delivered several days late. We wanted to work more with this person but it just didn't seem worth the time.

Seller's Response:

I delivered without any delay. Actually I can't what are you mean by several days... never recommend this kind of liar. there have some delay of communication I can understand it. because of the Access issue if in this moment and time difference. But If good Buyer can understand that.

Seller's Response:

This seller has a unique artistic ability and did a very nice job. Communication took a little longer than with some of the other illustrators but we go there and the illustrations turned out very nice.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment