Monday, December 7, 2020

Design A Sticker Pack Of A Theme You Like











About:

Please message me before placing your order, so we can discuss your project!



It's perfect if you want to make your laptop, notebook or booklet or anything you like, more unique. You can give this pack of stickers as a lovely present or even use them to promote your business.

Please note I will give you the design only (with a printable high quality file), not the actual printed version.



My usual working process:



  • When I receive all the project information I will start sketching based on the brief you sent me. After that I send a sketch and we can discuss what do you think about it and if you want to change anything in this really early phase. If you need changes I would send you a corrected sketch with the changes you asked for. The next step is when you are pleased with the sketch, I transform it into the final vector illustration and deliver the drawing. After, if you change your mind about something or just quickly want to change something you still have one revision for it.

  • Please keep in mind that after this process every revision costs 10 USD and 1 extra day in delivery time

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes, Nymths



Reviews


:

So quick and easy to work with! Very imaginative and creative and does a great job of bringing ideas to life!

:

Created exactly what I wanted and really quickly! Especially liked the quick sketches at the start which gave me a couple of options to pick from.

:

Really enjoy working with nymths! Thank you!

:

Created exactly what I was after and so quickly as well! Thank you!!

:

great communication and creativity 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment