Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create Children Book Illustrations For You











About:

Please! Message before ordering so we can discuss all the details beforehand.

Hello! And thank you for checking out my gig :)

 I can create colorful illustrations for your children book, postcards, invitations. I specialize in drawing nature, flora and fauna of any kind and your characters having their adventures in it. I use lots of texture in my style to give digital images a more of a real media feeling.

 Prices depend on compexity and type of the illustration on each page:

single character or spot illustrations - from $35

single page with background - from $60

fullspread with background - from $90



 I send work in progress screenshots of the drawing process, review them if you want to make any changes to the drawing white its still a rough sketch.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

I am more than happy with the final result! Very friendly and professional illustrator. Would be happy to work with her again.

:

This was my second project with skittlesrequiem, and I couldn't be happier with the process and the final product! Communication and timeliness are top-notch!

:

awesome as always

:

Detailed and creative as always

:

I am so pleased! Can’t say enough about how the great communication and quality!!




No comments:

Post a Comment