Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Draw Your Dungeons And Dragons Character











About:

Want a drawing of your dnd character? I love drawing dnd characters and would be pumped to draw yours! This listing is for a plain background, but let me know if you want a complex background and we can figure something out. Purchase is for one drawing of your character!



please message me before ordering! I’d love to discuss your idea before you put in the order, and it’s nice to get a heads up before you order your piece :)



Reviews


:

The art is amazing, the style is so cool and different and I absolutely adore the piece. The turn around time was amazing, and the communication was awesome. From the line art to the final piece I am so very happy and will absolutely be coming back for more!

:

Working with them was great! Got my drawing before and turned out way better than I even pictured it being! Got my drawing the day that the sketch was sent to me! I absolutely love everything about the final product!

:

Truly amazing work. Judging from my own experience and all the other reviews, she has an awesome talent for being able to visualise and and translate what is asked of her. Her work for me was exactly what I wanted and more. And this art style is truly brilliant, and gives me ‘The Yawhg’ vibes. So cool.

:

I absolutely love this piece. The artist was really fast and asked for approval at multiple stages of the drawing. It turned out amazing!!

:

They were really good to work with and pushed through despite the different obstacles I might have put in front of them. I am 100% happy with the results that they have given me!




No comments:

Post a Comment