Monday, January 4, 2021

Draw Couple Anime Style











About:

==BEFORE ORDER, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST!!!

THANK YOU==



Hi, welcome to my Gig!



this gig special for people who love couple art in anime style



for your information...

i do:

-Original character

-Fan art



I don't:

-Mecha/armor

-Monster



If an option is not listed here that you would like feel free to ask! 

and I'll be glad for discuss what you wanna order first before ordering

thank you very much 

Reviews


:

Absolutely mind-blowing final results. I am amazed by this seller. This is the best $30 I've ever spent. I will be buying from this seller again in the future, and if you have any doubts, don't. They made the changes I requested and delivered an absolutely stunning final result. I love their work.

:

Such beautiful work! The seller communicated with me the entire time. I got to see the preview and approve it before it went to final draft (it was perfect so nothing to change). Artist did great work!

:

I had an idea of what I wanted and I was given something more perfect that what I was imagining. I was given a product that reminds me of the way I feel about the person I wanted this image drawn for. ^-^

:

This is my second time ordering from this artist and their work is such good quality!! They communicated well and I felt like they did a great job incorporating everything from my order instructions. Can’t wait to order again!

:

It was straightforward to work with the seller. Sent me updates along the way and included changes that I requested. Made the drawing exactly as I wanted it, and I love the attention to detail!




No comments:

Post a Comment