Friday, January 29, 2021

Create Fashion Cad Illustration Flats Technical Drawings











About:

I am confident and precise on drawing Fashion CADs (Illustrator Flats) on Adobe Illustrator. With over 10 years working in the Fashion Industry I can provide your accurate and professional CADs with a quick turn around.

 I have experience drawing all categories of fashion CADs, such as:

Outerwear             Leisurewear                       Tops        Trousers and Skirts  Footwear                            Denim and casual  Accessories and many more       

 For $5 I will draw:

1 x Front & Back design per a garment

 How it works:

After ordering my gig please send me a sketch or photograph of the design you want me to draw. 

I will then deliver the drawing within 3 days

 Please see my Gig Extras for Specs, ai files and colour or print



Please message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

More than happy with the service

:

Amazing thanks!

:

Sookie worked off simple photos and measurements to create good drawings for us. Well done.

:

Thank you soooo much! I love this, I can’t wait to keep working with you

:

This is awesome as always thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment