Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Draw Anime,Manga,Semi Realistic Style Illustrations











About:

Notes:

 Please contact me first to discuss the ideas , pls dont send me an order before we discuss.



_I can't draw things with high mature content 

_I have the right to upload it on my websites but I don’t use it to make any profits.

_If you want a black and white or colored version , pls mention with me.





I will give you many questions until I get all the information needed, so please stay active before the deadline is up!



* Backgrounds ( simple background) are gigs extra. Choose what you need!



Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zero did an amazing job! extremely pleased with the end product!

Seller's Response:

very beautiful will always come back

:

Thank you <3

:

did a great job! great design

:

Turned out amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment