Sunday, January 17, 2021

Illustrate A Cartoon In A Bold Style Eye Catching











About:

Thank you for checking out Atom Boy!



I will produce you a bold illustrated cartoon character. Human, Animal, Alien, Robot.... whatever you desire. 300dpi in RGB ready (CMYK by request).



Options range from simple character design to full colour character with background.



All i require is an idea of what you need.

  • Maybe a monster playing a guitar?
  • Maybe a donkey enjoying an ice cream?
  • Maybe a school kid eating his own snot?



All illustrations are 100% original and designed by myself, locked away in a dungeon with nothing but coffee and a spotify subscription to keep me company.



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

  • Your idea or a reference.
  • If you want the character to look like someone, please note this is NOT a caricature gig. But I will try to match a photo if possible. 
  • Contact me before the gig to ensure I can produce what you need.



NOTE

This is for a character design. Extras, such as props will be additional.

I don't mind adding something in a hand, but if you want the character riding a horse on top of a train...that's not included.

Reviews


:

Atomboyuk is fantastic to work with. He perfectly understood the request and delivered above expectation! I will be hiring him again soon!

:

I love it! Thanks for this - it came out perfect!

:

Great work! I'm very pleased with the work he provided! I definitely recommend this artist for your design needs!

:

The best. Great communication and great work!

:

Great delivery - just what I asked for! Would recommend to anyone :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment