Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Character Design For Games, Comics, Illustrations, Books











About:

I can design all characters and creatures. I use PhotoshopCC and i can send the final file in PNG or JPG formats or PSD if is included in the plan you choose.



  • I can create your ideal character for book, videogame, comic book, illustration, concept art...etc. 
  • I can create a detailed illustrated charachter scenes for covers (books, videogames, ebooks etc).
  • I can create your personal character for social media use or avatar. 
  • I can create a complete character from 0 or from references you have, in all poses. 
  • I can create fights scenes, posed static scenes, prospective scenes, character static for presentation.
  • If you have any type of reference (draw, characters, photos etc...) you can send it to me, and i will help you to realize what you need starting from the reference.


You can always write to me before order for:

  • Tell to me if you want the scene with a specific point of view or camera. 
  • Ask and tell me if the request is different from these above, i will tell you if it's possible for me satisfy your request.
  • Ask me for anything (doubts, general questions...etc)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment