Thursday, January 14, 2021

Illustrate Cute Personal, Couple Or Family Portrait











About:

I will digitally hand draw cute cartoon portraits in my style with a beautiful border and banner. May it be for a wedding gift, anniversary, invitations, birthdays, family, thank you card, wishes, gifts, you name it.

Order now and send in your photos. Checkout the gallery above to have an idea of the style I'll be delivering.



These portraits are customisable, you can choose what you'd like for the border (this can be anything from stars, hearts, flowers to something more personal). The banner can have a message written on it or the names/initials of the family members. Let me know if you have any preference with regards to outfits, or I can work from the photos you provide.



Checkout the packages for pricing. While placing your order you can add family members using the 'Additional Figures' gig extras. Pets can be included too and count as a figure when ordering.



The illustration will be delivered in High Resolution 4000px PNG image file.

For AI vector source file, checkout the gig extras while ordering.



If there is any query, feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Reviews


:

I was looking for a bespoke family portrait with lots of elements in time for an important birthday. After some gentle persuasion to take up the challenge, the seller could not have been more accommodating. Delivery was very quick and some small revisions were completed in a flash with no issues. Amazing quality, craftsmanship, and service. The portrait is fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend and use ysfworks again without hesitation.

:

This is my third time using this seller. I love their work and everything is always perfect. He listens to ideas and does revisions quickly and accurately. I would 100% recommend this seller they are amazing.

:

The final product is amazing I got exactly what I asked for. The seller listened to all of my requests and created a beautiful final result. Highly recommend!!! :)

:

Very quick and very nice picture Really good job

:

Absolutely amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. 10/10. Will be coming back for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment