Saturday, January 2, 2021

Draw Awesome Illustrations In Anime Style











About:

Hi, Welcome all.



Want to have your own original character?
 then, do you want to illustrate it in cartoon or in Anime style? Just say it and I will do it!

I do :

  • Original Character/Art Commision
  • Sexy or Ecchi
  • Landscape anime
  • Custom orders are welcomed!



Not do :

  • Gay Illustration
  • furry



You will get :



  • The picture will be delivered as PNG & JPG.
  • High-Resolution picture will be in A4 300dpi. If you need a bigger size, please discuss it first.
  • Check out my packages and extra gigs for more stuff




Order Step : 

  • Please tell me specificly what you want (concept idea, character, refrence, text and color do you want)
  • Chose your packages or with a custom offer After you make order, ill make a clean sketch for preview,
  • If you want to request modification or revision, please let me know, If the sketch has been fixed, ill continue the finishing process.


Please inbox me first if you have any question, I will reply you as soon as possible.



100% original Artwork 
( no fake sample on the gallery ). 





Have a nice day,



Yero

Reviews


:

I suppose it was kinda my fault for not simplifying things to how I wanted them exactly. Technically the pictures are as I described them as so he did good work on that.

:

Best artist out there! Really knows your needs if you give him a good description of what you need! 10/10 will come back again for more! :)

:

Mashin_yero is willing to work with the buyer. He is patient and takes his time. If you are looking for quality and aren't in a rush, this is your man!

:

Everything is perfect! I'm amazed by his talent and ability to create a perfect illustration based on my description :)

:

SPEECHLESS!!! I love it he’s work is CHEF KISS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment