Saturday, January 23, 2021

Draw Cute Anime Chibi Character And Kawaii Illustration











About:

Welcome to my gig. 

If you are looking for cute anime chibi character and Kawaii illustration or any business, product packaging, magazine, or cartoon gift for your friends and loved ones? Do not worry, you got the right ILLUSTRATOR and CARTOONIST. 



I do-

  • Cute chibi character, 
  • Eyecatching anime chibi   
  • cute cartoon art

Starting from just $10, I will draw cute anime chibi character and Kawaii illustration based on your idea/order. 

Why me?

Well my motto is (QUALITY FIRST), other than this

  1. 100% customer satisfaction (Trust me, if I am not satisfied with myself I will not deliver your work)
  2. Excellent and Fast Communication 
  3. Fast Service
  4. After-sales service
  5. 1 rough blue sketch before final Illustration



PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER

  • As usual, I deliver a PDF/JPEG file in A4 (300 DPI). 
  • I do not draw a caricature, painting, real people, or animals. For anime/chibi/cute animal illustration please check my other gig.
  • I do not create any type of typography or text related to anything. 





Can't decide what you need? Feel free to message me if you have anything to ask. Thanks.

Reviews


:

Great work once again

:

Very easy to work with, understanding and very fast at responding to my queries. Understood the brief clearly and asked questions openly to clarify anything. very much enjoyed working with the artist.

:

nice work as usual

:

Thank you !

:

Fantastic! I'm a repeat customer, and I am very happy with this artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment