Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hand Draw You An Outstanding Character Design Of Any Kind











About:

Hi! i'm an italian comic-book artist and i'm here to fullfill any artistic request you might have, so feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are's not what you're looking for.



EVERY character, illustration or comic page is hand drawn with pencils on Fabriano high-quality paper and then inked with Winsor&Newton ink and brush on trasparent paper (OR on the board if requested), then scanned, cleaned up again digitally to have the clearest image possible and colored on photoshop if requested. 

The size of the drawings may change but normally it's A3 for illustrations,comic pages and full figure, A4 for the half bust half bust, A5 for face shot. you can request a specific size for your drawing, but remember that bigger means more expensive.

IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL DRAWING SENT TO YOU, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME FIRST, BECAUSE SHIPPING FEES MAY VARY 

i do not necessarily need a description, if no one is given you're agreeing in getting an artwork based COMPLETELY on my own taste in the limits shown in the package description 

Reviews


:

mudokonabe asked a lot of questions before accepting the gig to ensure he could deliver what I needed. During our exchange, he provided some ideas. It was nice to feel I had a partner in my corner. The final job was what I was looking for, and I am well pleased. I will work with mudokonabe again. to flush out the job truly

:

He was very professional and delivered when everything was complete, as the buying asked for. Yes, I would recommend him.

:

Absolutely magnificent job on one of my original characters from Califia and the Timeless Sentries! I love working with this artist!

:

Excellent work! This is a great interpretation of one of my original characters from my project Califia and the Timeless Sentries! I really like the colors and shading. Well done!

:

Mudokonabe continues to deliver with innovative art created around my original characters from Califia and the Timeless Sentries. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment