Monday, January 4, 2021

Make Children Book Illustrations And Book Cover











About:

WARNING! PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IT, (YOU MUST ASK IT IF I CAN DO IT OR NOT)


We want to offer memorable illustrations for you for your children's books or stories for $ 10 for color illustrations.
I provide illustrations with basic styles, colors, and simple backgrounds.


usually I make 1-2 illustrations per day.


This is not a fixed price. Please contact me before you press the ORDER NOW button.


Let's talk before we start, and give us a clear explanation.


thank you


Afriannddwi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This work was incredible. I was pleased with the communication and process with the seller. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.

:

My third time working with Afriand and still as impressed as the first 2 times. This is definitely my go-to illustrator. Thank you!

:

thank you

:

Illustrations were exactly what I asked for. The quality of the work is outstanding. Response was prompt considering we are in different time zones. Illustrations were delivered in a timely manner.

:

This is my second order from Afriand and I am in awe. I love the quality of his work. The detail is incredible. I love and appreciate how he understands your vision and has no problem revising what you want. I WILL be going back for a third to wrap this book up.




No comments:

Post a Comment