Monday, January 18, 2021

Design Seamless Pattern Design











About:

Hi,

I will design Seamless patterns for your imagination. Patterns can be used on your website or it can be printed on clothes, cups, walls, curtains, pillow cover, Bed sheets, and other printable materials.



This offer contains the following:



1 Seamless Pattern - Delivery format JPG , PNG, AI, EPS

2. If you want a particular measure I can do.- Eg 10"x10" , or 50cm x 10 cm

It is important that you show me images concerning what you have in mind, so I can guarantee a great job.

03 .Complex illustration pattern, can be a complex vector or hand painted elements.



Please note

Firstly samples will delivered in JPG or PNG. Once finalize the design you will recive source files in AI, EPS, JPEG and PNG . In case you need the project in PSD, Please contact me i'll send you pattern in PSD for free. 





Free Services:



  • Fast Delivery
  • High quality Mock-up
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Print Ready
  • Detailed Multicolor Patterns if need
  • I will provide Source File



Looking forward to create beautiful products for you.



Please always contact me before making your order by inbox.

Reviews


:

Kapfernado was great to work with. He was very prompt to respond to my messages and was able to create my desired print. I would highly recommend his services.

:

Another excellent delivery from this seller. Thank you so much for the timely response and quality work! I will be back for more soon.

:

Great working with him as always!

:

It was pleasant , I was satisfied with his work and would definitely work with him again.

:

Great! fast and good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment