Sunday, January 24, 2021

Create Eye Catching And Unique Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hello,,,

I’m ready to work with you.I’m a Graphic Designer, working as a professional designer more than 6 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients.

If you need One or more than one illustration for you , rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purpose idea please check the Basic or Standard package. 



For  (10 illustrations), you need to order the PREMIUM PACK.



If you have more than 20-22 illustrations, please order 2X the PREMIUM PACK



If you have more than 20 illustrations, please contact me.



BASIC -ONE ILLUSTRATION-

- UNLIMITED Revisions

- High Resolution





STANDARD - 3 PAGES 
 ILLUSTRATION-

UNLIMITED Revisions

High Resolution

- up to 2
 Figures

Commercial Use

Background/Scene



PREMIUM - 10 ILLUSTRATIONS 

- UNLIMITED Revisions

- High Resolution

- up to 5 Figures

- Commercial Use

- Background/Scene



ORDER as your suitable package & NEED!

Please contact me if you have any questions!

Best regards

Rojone Nerob

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a hard project. The job took more time than what we set but the gig was always in communication. The quality shows the gig abilities to create.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much. hope we'll work together again.

Seller's Response:

I love working with this seller....My vision always come to life the way I describe. Looking forward to other projects in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much! I always want to work with you!

Seller's Response:

I love working with yhis seller. I always get what I ask for and then more!!! Looking forward to the next projects In The Near Future!




No comments:

Post a Comment