Friday, January 1, 2021

Create Exclusive And Amazing Seamless Pattern











About:

Hi! 

Welcome to my FANCY GIG.



I am a Graphic Designer / Illustrator with more than 5 years of experience.



I can make you an attractive, Professional and AMAZING Seamless Patterns.



Pricing depends on the following design complexity and required file formats.



What do you get:

-100% satisfaction guaranteed

-Excellent attention

- Amazing Design

-Colors Mode (CMYK-RGB)

-File Formats PNG - JPG - AI - PDF - EPS - SVG

-FAST DELIVERY

-COMMERCIAL USE

-Customer service/attention after the order.



Ask me any questions you have!

You will have attention and kindness from me ALWAYS



Thanks,

Victor Parra

Reviews


:

Bonne communication et réalisation conforme ! Très très réactif !

:

Good job. Thanks!

:

perfect as always.

:

Amazing !!!!

:

Amazing as always!! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment