Saturday, January 23, 2021

Make Modern Flat Illustrations











About:

Hello!

I make modern flat vector illustrations that can be used in web sites, mobile apps, book covers, etc. You'll get nice and trendy illustrations for a low price according to your requests.



Before I can start I need an illustration brief that helps me to create your ideas.



It would be nice if you contacted me first before placing the gig order. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A_nochka is great. She knows her stuff, is always friendly, and almost always takes half as much time as she states. She is amazing and I will order from her again.

:

Love her work. She is very talented, attention to detail and easy to work with. I highly recommend a_nochka. We will continue to use her for future projects.

:

She has done three projects for us and we have been very pleased. She is very creative, easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

:

she is so talented, patient, willing to do any requested changes. I strongly recommend her, and definitely will work again

:

Amazing, elite work! Very professional and pays attention to detail. Deliver time was extra ordinary. You can’t go wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment