Thursday, January 21, 2021

Create Custom Pokemon And Trainer For You











About:

Have you ever dreamed of designing your own pokemon? I can do just that for you! :D 

you can also create your own custom pokemon trainer, so you can catch ‘em all! 

Reviews


:

Lorenz is simply one of the best artists I’ve come across and all services are worth it! Friend is going to love his art, I wanted to make it a gift for being helpful in wanting to do something on stream that I thought no one would have wanted to do! A true gem of an artist I will definitely be commissioning work in the near future!

:

Simply one of the best artists I’ve come across and all services are worth it! Commercial is definitely worth it, since Im on social media and streaming platforms. Very quick to look over any revisions and makes sure it’s to your liking. Lorenz is simply amazing you cannot go wrong and I’m going to be commissioning in the future more work! Thank u!

:

Im so pleased with how this came out. I made alot of notes at first and the artist managed to hit them all. Specifically I wanted this for my daughter and she loves loves loves it. I would definitely come back for more art in the future. the turn around was so quick and for such a reasonable price too. I couldnt give high enough praise.

:

This is hands down the most amazing hand created gift I have ever invested in! The customization and attention to detail is absolutely unbeatable! I can not WAIT to see the look on my boyfriends face when I gift this to him for Christmas 🥰

:

This has been such a fantastic experience! The art is of high quality and is definitely worth the price. The artist did a wonderful job at creating my likeness and going along with my order details. Again, would definitely recommend this to just about anyone because it's been such a fast, easy and enjoyable order! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment