Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create Simple, Vector, Illustrations For Business











About:

I will design for you an Awesome Flat Illustration, Facebook, instagram, web, vector illustration, Flat Design and many more. Serving individuals, companies, communities, or events



You are in the right place, I can provide it to you just for $10!



On this gig, I offer design solutions through modern style Flat Illustration. My modern and flat illustration style will make your content look professional 

I provide unlimited revision, until you satisfied :D.



My creativity and illustration skills will make sure you'll be super satisfied!



What will you get?

  • 1 Figure for $10
  • Amazing, Modern and simple design
  • High-res PNG and JPEG for final result
  • Source File Ai, Psd, PDF. etc
  • Fast Response

Feel free to ask me :) , 

You can consult a project with me anytime. i'll See you soon !

BASIC ART DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS 

Reviews


:

This artist is a LEGEND!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Your work is incredible. This is my fourth gig (12th image) completed by kashapovd Completes edits with speed & accuracy!! THANKYOU kashapovd, I will be using your services again very soon here in Australia. 🇦🇺

:

He is a highly professional and skilled freelancer. He did a great job within the given deadline. I highly recommend him for any type of illustration work.

:

Kashapovd was fast and easy to communicate with. I only needed one revision and that was quickly turned around to completion of the job.

:

Always, always always an awesome service!

:

I‘m so happy I chose kashapovd! He was so nice and kind and really turned my vision into illustrations!




No comments:

Post a Comment